Work with Product Managers and Sales Organization to develop new business opportunities and lead generation. The executive will be responsible to develop / create and market into existing communities: such as Security Engineering Consultants, Architects and Engineers, Security integration channels, and strategically important end-users.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing a successful business development plan with security consultants, OEMs, system integrators, and select end-users. This includes identifying key individuals in each of these area, educating each on Vector Flow’s products, and developing a long-term business relationship as a trusted advisor. Also responsible for assisting in the identifying, qualifying and capturing of large or strategically important end-user opportunities, and supporting other SI partners throughout the sales process.
Duties include, but may not be limited to conducting: lunch and learn sessions, webinars and educational sessions with the community, engagement with strategic end user accounts, drive awareness of the Vector Flow product portfolio and new offerings, and participation in partner events.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3-5 years of sales / BD experience in physical security industry – preferably in physical access control industry
- Ability to demo a software product is a BIG plus
- Established contacts and relationships with consultants, integrators and potential end user customers a plus
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills with “C” suite
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with a specific sales methodology
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Qualified candidates are welcome to contact Vector Flow Human Resources at any time by email: email@example.com. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter with your interests for consideration.