Position Title: Engineering Manager
Office Location: North America / US / Remote
Vector Flow (established 2019) is a next-generation, AI-powered, data-driven security optimization platform and applications company revolutionizing physical and logical security operations. The Vector Flow platform and applications can be deployed at a fraction of the time and cost of other traditional security systems and provide AI-driven results out of the box while providing ongoing enhancements to security operations. Vector Flow promises high performance, scalability and configurability flexibility not found in other, legacy solutions in the market today.
Vector Flow’s platform and applications range from Security Operation Center (SOC) alarm reduction and management, health and systems maintenance, KPI metric monitoring, reporting and dashboards, identity and physical access lifecycle management, visitor management, audit, compliance and privacy solutions.
Vector Flow is built on a cutting edge, data-driven architecture and licensed as a subscription ‘pay as you utilize’ solution making it easy, fast and cost-effective to deploy quickly and realize immediate business value.
The primary role, responsibilities and duties are:
- Develop product including understanding business requirements, developing architecture, aggregating data, exploring data, building and validating ML models, and front-end visualizations of Insights
- Lead sprint planning and daily stand ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers, and adopt to changing needs in fast moving environment to ensure quality deliveries and commitments are met
- Conduct code reviews with developers, manage testing automation code quality, and guide teams for improvements and adherence of best practices
- Designing and implementing our data processing pipelines for different kinds of data sources, formats in context of our application
- Develop/operationalize machine learning models in application contexts
- Design and develop frameworks and robust automation test scripts at both unit and integration level
- Troubleshoot and provide fix for any production bug in a timely manner
- Gather feedback from stakeholders for improvement in code-stack and feature-sets
- Guide the team in providing good design documentation, support and deployment guides
- Adopt agile practices to track and update status of assigned tasks/stories
Education and/or Experience
- Hold a degree in B.Tech/M. Tech and have 10+ years of experience with at least 6 years of working experience in any data driven company/platform
- Hands-on technical experience in core Python, SQL & Java is required
- 2 years of relevant work experience in machine learning software development and architectures for machine learning (with focus on deep learning)
- Must have experience in building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing frameworks is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage team with high energy, enthusiasm and persistence
- Prior experience working in a security software product company is a plus
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning and security intelligence solutions is a plus
- Highly competitive experience and competency-based salary
- Industry leading benefits package – health, dental, etc.
- English / Primary
- Other languages considered
Qualified candidates are welcome to contact Vector Flow Human Resources at any time by email: email@example.com. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter with your interests for consideration.