At Vector Flow, we are building a data platform designed to automate Physical Security operations of large and medium enterprises. We’ve come together because we share a fundamental belief: that data science will redefine how organizations protect themselves. It’s an exciting time to join the Vector Flow – we have live customers using the product, design partner helping refine it, we closed Series A raise from Tier-1 VCs and are growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to lead and grow with us. Our team hail from across the globe, have built successful companies and possess the unique skill sets necessary to create an unprecedented product in this market.
Value You will Deliver:
- Hands-on Full Stack UI software lead who brings considerable experience with application-layer development for both web and mobile web applications, using a broad range of technologies.
- Architecting and delivering highly scalable Web and Mobile applications.
- Responsible for building user interfaces, both web and mobile web applications (React JS or other relevant frontend frameworks)
- Collaborate with the development team based in Bangalore & California in Agile Scrums.
- Work as part of an integrated product team to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale applications
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Desired Technical Experience:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Experience designing, building, and operating enterprise-grade cloud-scale Web applications.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in J2EE programming
- Minimum 8 years of experience in React JS/Node JS
- Minimum 8 years of experience in database technologies like SQL Server and Oracle
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents
- Ability to facilitate design sessions
- Solid understanding of system architecture principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Experience in Agile software development life cycle
- Strong Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good handle on unit testing and integration testing using standard testing frameworks like Cypress, jest etc.
- Proficient in development and code versioning tools, like JIRA, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins.
Qualified candidates are welcome to contact Vector Flow Human Resources at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter with your interests for consideration.