At Vector Flow, we are building a data platform designed to automate Physical Security operations of large and medium enterprises. We’ve come together because we share a fundamental belief: that data science will redefine how organizations protect themselves. It’s an exciting time to join the Vector Flow – we have live customers using the product, a design partner helping refine it, we closed Series A raise from Tier-1 VCs and are growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to lead and grow with us. Our team hail from across the globe, has built successful companies and possesses the unique skill sets necessary to create an unprecedented product in this market.
How you will help us:
- Manage our product lifecycle from requirements gathering to release for areas like Data Dashboards, Automation, API Management, User Interface and Data Science.
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers, development, sales, marketing, and the market.
- Lead our internal process to help define and prioritize the product, roadmap, and timeline.
- Develop requirements documents and use cases for product features.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
- Coordinate the development, testing and release of the product with other teams.
- Conduct business-level verification and testing of a new feature.
- Dealing with a wide variety of technologies, including those forming the platform, big data, machine learning, application endpoints, integration technologies as well as utilizing the Confluence and JIRA application for stories and bugs.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and dev-ops operations teams to define, scope, prioritize and deliver features
- Work with business stakeholders to define projects, produce specifications, write tickets and manage communication, to ensure the business is well informed about All projects
- Help with additional duties that best leverage your experience.
What we looking for:
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering/Data science, MBA a plus
- Experience designing, building, and product managing enterprise-grade applications.
- A passion for product management and minimum 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Experience in different methods of customer listening, from UX research and user testing to product analytics a plus
- Recent experience in leading a product with responsibility for ideation, development and product definition for data technologies, preferably in the area of integration.
- Experience in managing and participating in cross-functional teams including UX, software development, QA engineers, and marketing.
- Experience with machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Open to working regularly with colleagues based in different cities, countries, and different time zones.
Qualified candidates are welcome to contact Vector Flow Human Resources at any time by email: email@example.com. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter with your interests for consideration.