Organizations have begun bringing workers back into offices and other facilities even as the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. To effectively resume operations, there are many factors to consider, including:
- The safety, health and wellness of workers, visitors, and vendors
- Adherence to Federal, State, and local guidelines
- Workplace and Occupation-specific risks
It is essential to create a balance between efficient business operations and workers’ health and safety, while providing workers with an environment where they feel safe, confident, and productive to minimize risk.
Vector Flow’s COVID Return-to-Work Portal provides an AI-based end-to-end solution utilizing high-performance data streaming and pre-defined COVID playbooks. This easy-to-use, configurable yet intuitive solution integrates with your own data to ensure compliance to COVID-related regulations and organizational policies. The Vector Flow COVID Return-to-Work Portal enables you to achieve a safe, compliant workplace by offering a product that automates:
- Vaccination Mandate Tracking
- Periodic Health Screening
- HR/Healthcare Team Portal, Case Management
- Physical Access Management and Enterprise Integrations
- Contact Tracing and COVID Compliant Reporting
- Return to Work and Site Occupancy Dashboard
The system also supports a wide variety of configuration parameters that help tailor your Organization’s Ready to Work Program.
Vector Flow’s COVID Return-to-Work Portal is a highly secure highly secure solution can run either On Prem, on your Cloud or hosted in the Vector Flow Cloud. Vector Flow data processing follows HIPAA compliant standards, with security features including data encryption and key management, AES-256 encryption for data at rest, SSL for data in transit, role based access control with specified levels of access, and audit trail logging. Vaccination and testing attestation records can be stored within Vector Flow’s encrypted database on-premises or in a Secure Data Vault.